Project Manager & Priority Developer
Priority Software is searching for a Project Manager and Priority Developer in the information systems field at the company's headquarters in Rosh Ha'Ain to join the Global Application Team in the local information system department.
- Examining the needs of the organization, implementing, developing, and assimilating technological systems accordingly
- Definition and design of work processes for the company in the information systems field
- Accompanying projects and processes from end to end
- Development and implementation of a priority system in the organization, building interfaces, analyzing needs, examining requirements, programming, testing, and training.
- Working with company and external parties.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Priority and leading complex projects – Mandatory.
- Graduated from a Priority programming course - Mandatory
- Project management, including requirements gathering, needs analysis, process analysis, detailed design, and implementation - Mandatory.
- Experience in leading several projects at the same time.
- At least 2 years of experience in priority programming - Mandatory.
- Knowledge of SQL data structure, and SQL queries - Mandatory.
- Experience with Priority's REST API\Web SDK tools - Advantage.
- Industrial Engineering and Management degree in information systems major – Advantage
- Ability to define requirements and write business and technical designs in logistics and financial models
- Improving interfaces and work processes and end user support
- Ability to work independently, in a team and with external suppliers
- Has a high consciousness of service.
- English at a good level, including speaking