Corporate Controller Assistant
We are searching for a highly capable Corporate Controller Assistant to be part of our company’s Finance team.
- Take part in the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial closing process.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with US - GAAP.
- Analyze the company's results on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance-related activity of the company.
- Manage daily accounting activities for revenue to ensure compliance with US - GAAP
- Participate in preparations for the annual audit.
- Work with external auditors and advisors.
- Create and maintain financial key policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement efficient processes that will scale with the company.
- Provide professional guidance and assistance for the bookkeeping staff.
- Ad-Hoc projects, including automation projects and processes improvement.
- CPA with a Big 4 firm experience – a must (High Tech experience is an advantage).
- Strong understanding of US - GAAP
- Detail-oriented with analytical skills.
- Positive, hands-on, and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in working with ERP; Priority ERP – advantage