As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for deepening and enhancing Priority’s relationships with our key customers to ensure their high engagement, satisfaction, and business growth.
You will provide strategic guidance and support and KPIs. and will collaborate with various internal teams to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and upsell opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the clients' business goals, objectives, and challenges.
- Act as the primary point of contact for key clients and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Identify opportunities for strategic alignment between the clients' needs and our products/services.
- Advocate for clients internally, ensuring their voice is heard and their needs are addressed within the organization by facilitating their relationships with different departments such as Product, R&D, Professional Services, and Support.
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams to communicate client feedback and contribute to product roadmap decisions.
- Contribute to the development of customer success strategies and best practices within the organization.
- Monitor customers’ health scores, SLA, and satisfaction levels to identify customers at risk and improve their experience.
- Identify growth opportunities within the customer base and strive to realize these opportunities.
- Promote customer reference plans and identify brand ambassadors to share the company’s benefits and values.
Qualifications for Customer Success Manager
- 2-4 years of experience in a Customer Success position in a B2B software company working with medium-sized organizations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong customer relationships.
- Skilled problem-solving abilities and approach
- Motivated by performance based KPIs
- Previous experience working in a similar role that was assessed by performance-based KPIs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze complex customer data, produce business insights and turn them into an actionable work-plan.
- Proven ability to maintain relationships with a diverse customer account-base while improving customer satisfaction and business results.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Confident, highly energized, self-motivated and a true team player.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of the ERP space, specifically in Priority – great advantage.