Priority is a leading provider of scalable, agile, and open cloud-based business management solutions for a wide range of industries and organizations of all sizes; from global enterprises to small and growing businesses. Recognized by top industry experts and analysts for its product innovation.
• Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements (including cloud/software-as-a-service, software licensing, professional services, data privacy, channel partner, and various route-to-market agreements).
• Actively address data privacy domestically and internationally.
• Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to help design, augment and streamline policies, practices, templates, training, and related activity.
• Provide pragmatic advice to the sales teams and other stakeholders on legal and commercial issues including competitive industry requirements and best practices.
• Assist with various projects to achieve and exceed corporate objectives and goals.
• Assist with other projects that may be assigned from time to time that support innovation and growth while maintaining appropriate commercial risk.
• 1-2 years of versatile commercial law experience in a technology company or tier 1 law firm.
• Experience with contract compliance
• Experience with the software license and SaaS agreements, professional services agreements, vendor and supplier contracts, designing, executing and monitoring compliance programs.
• Experience in international legal and commercial negotiations
• Excellent understanding of privacy laws and data security
• Technical background or skillset is an advantage
• Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently
• Fluent Hebrew and English - Must!