If you are a Controller and/or Financial Manager highly experienced with Priority,
And who wants to become a Priority Product Manager? We would love to meet you!
In this position, you will manage and execute various stages in the life cycle of the company's products, from analyzing and understanding the market requirements, evaluating alternative solutions, accompanying the R&D teams, and leading the operational teams during the implementation and launch of the product.
- A passionate and experienced Controller / Financial Manager experienced with Priority who has led Projects, including all business processes.
- Experienced in ERP projects/product management - a significant advantage!
- Experienced working in global companies/corporates - a significant advantage!
- A great communicator who can work with many interfaces, inside and outside the organization.
- Autodidactic capabilities, creative (thinking outside the box), ability to see all the details, leader of strategic tasks.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew - required.