We are seeking a Marketing Director to execute Priority Software’s marketing plans to grow our brand and drive lead generation. The ideal candidate has in-depth and direct marketing experience in areas such as digital, design, event planning and execution, SM, video, and PR.
• Develop, implement and oversee the execution of our channel marketing activities and marketing plans.
• Manage promotional calendars and programs according to KPIs.
• Ensure marketing activity timelines and deliverables are met.
• Manage the marketing campaign and promo planning process and drive its implementation to fruition.
• Drive market engagement through our digital assets and demand generation to maximize lead conversion.
• Manage vendor relationships with our PR agency, production, branding, video and graphic design companies.
• Oversee the operation of Priority Software’s website, social media channels, and customers’ nurturing process.
• Direct corporate communication activities including PR and case study creation.
• Work hand-in-hand with our PR agency to maximize and optimize media exposure.
• Oversee and play a hands-on role in generating valuable, educational, and relevant content for target audiences that is suitable for all marketing platforms.
• Lead F2F and virtual customer and partner events, including trade shows and webinars.
• Manage the company marketing brand and design across all marketing channels.
• Research and plan marketing initiatives to increase brand recognition and customer loyalty.
• Measure and report performance of marketing activities and attain actionable insight to grow the business.
• Manage the marketing budget and forecasting.
• At least 5 years of marketing management.
• Hands-on experience with event planning and production.
• Strong knowledge of brand development.
• Solid management and execution experience with promotional campaigns.
• Direct experience in digital and social marketing technology.
• Experience collaborating with design, video and animation suppliers.
• Budget planning experience and proficiency in building reports
• Strong marketing operational and analytical skills.
• Previous experience working in English – an advantage
• Experience collaborating with PR agencies - an advantage.