The ideal candidate has a proven track record of generating software sales opportunities, building relationships, identifying customer needs, negotiating and closing deals.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, products, and services.
- Identify the needs of potential customers, define relevant requirements, and present suitable solutions.
- Create sales opportunities with potential customers, present the ERP and retail system professionally and persuasively, and develop strong relationships with existing and new customers.
- •Lead a full sales process life cycle: creating opportunities, managing negotiations and closing deals, handling quotes, contracts, and payments.
- Manage a successful project transfer with the Delivery Team at the end of the business process and, when needed, be involved in the customer retention process.
- Work closely with interfaces within the organization, such as Customer Relations, the Application Team, IT Department, Delivery Team, and Management.
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences, and other sales networking events
- 2 years of sales experience in the Software field, preferably in ERP or POS.
- Experience in selling Priority Software - a significant advantage.
- Varied experience with hardware and software systems, ECOMM, Cloud, Infrastructure, and Communication - an advantage.
- Good understanding of business processes with basic analytical skills.
- Hebrew and English at an excellent professional level - mandatory.
- Technical understanding of basic software terms - mandatory
- Bachelor's Degree - an advantage
- Highly skilled in the following areas: sales, managing good customer relationships, understanding and identifying customer needs, ability to understand problems and find suitable solutions, self-management, ability to work in a team, multitasking, working under defined goals.