You will work very closely with integral teams in the organization to help implement processes to optimize and grow efficiency using automated tools and data. You possess strong business acumen and will be responsible for creating new processes and creating harmony between various reports and IT systems.
- Be the subject matter expert for all processes, data, and reporting related to sales operations.
- Streamline and optimize sales process and design and implement new processes
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our sales processes.
- Build and maintain customized dashboards to measure SDR and account management output and activity.
- Work cross-functionally with local and global teams to optimize team results and to define and implement the requirements and workflows that support the CRM management of our Sales Team.
- Partner with our Sales & Marketing leadership to deliver ad-hoc reporting and Sales Operations administration.
- End-to-end tracking of the business and operational metrics and delivering insights to the business and management on an ongoing basis.
- Identify processes and areas that need improvements/optimizations and recommend solutions to improve the business infrastructure, processes, and report.
- Perform analysis of current sales processes and roll-out new processes.
- Provide recommendations and actions, based on strategic objectives, forecasts, and performance metrics.
- Ensure the efficacy of sales processes and make improvements where needed
- Create reports to track KPIs, sales forecasts, and sales orders as tools for the sales team to utilize for decision making purposes.
- Identify areas of the sales team’s sales process that could be costing the company valuable deals could impact sales velocity and should propose and implement solutions for improvement.
- Perform comprehensive analysis of competitors’ products, according to vertical and region
- CRM Responsibilities such as managing contact lists, ensuring that data is up to date, audit data for consistency, setup automations, and manage custom fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, or Business Operations
- Experienced in pipeline management, program management, and project management
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills; experience in BI
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, Word, strong knowledge of Excel
- In-depth Understanding of CRM and Database Software
- Experience with Financial Systems
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, both locally and globally
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Organized with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail