The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing Priority’s business management solutions (ERP, Retail, HR management) go-to-market and value proposition, and translating product capabilities into tangible benefits. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be a leader in the ERP and Retail marketing domain, develop a thorough understanding of our competitors’ current products and future product development plans, and be a source of knowledge for industry market trends. You will work closely with the Product Management, Sales, and global marketing teams to develop the right messaging for our products, create collateral, and launch new product releases to the market.
What You Will Do in This Role:
• Research and understand market dynamics and trends, as well as customer needs/requirements
• Research and understand the ERP and Retail Software landscape and competitors’ offerings in the different regions/markets where Priority operates
• Work closely with the global sales teams to create battle cards and messaging documents for key competitors
• Build product messaging based on USPs and market insights
• Develop product stories for research firms/industry analysts, including pitching
• Provide insights and work closely with the Product Management team to define directions for the product roadmap
• Prepare product-related collaterals, including presentations, brochures, and videos
• Ddemonstrate the product and workflows
• Work with the global marketing team to create campaigns promoting our products, and generating demand both among existing customers and new leads.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B product marketing in the Enterprise Software or Retail Software industry
• Combination of in-depth technological understanding with a passion for marketing
• A creative storyteller who is able to create and build the “bigger picture” supported by detailed proof points
• Multi-tasking star, who is a born leader and feels comfortable in front of different audiences
• Mother-tongue English and Hebrew, including solid writing skills in both languages