We are Priority Hospitality (former Silverbyte), from the Priority Software group, developing advanced technological solutions for hotel management and hospitality. Our products are used by thousands of hotel networks, locally and abroad. We're looking for an experienced QA Engineer with knowledge of manual and automated QA methodologies to join our team. If you enjoy defining solid test plans, executing them, automating testing processes, researching and solving problems, and are an excellent communicator and collaborator, then this position is for you.
- Collaborate with product owners and development teams to understand business requirements and ensure quality standards can be met.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases.
- Create and maintain test environments, test data, and automated test scripts using automation tools.
- Perform functional, exploratory, regression, integration and performance testing.
- Analyze, investigate and troubleshoot the root cause of defects.
- Report and communicate testing progress, results and defects.
- Continuously improve the testing processes for efficiency.
- 3+ years of experience as a software QA Engineer, doing manual & automated tests.
- Experience with: Testing SaaS applications, using SQL, as part of the Scrum process.
- Formal education in an engineering field or equivalent.
- Experience with: Scripting languages (Python/JS), automation tools (Postman/ Playwright/Selenium/Appium), management tools (Jira/Zephyr), MongoDB – Big Advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Great communication and teamwork abilities.