At Priority Software, our FP&A team is focused on providing valued insight to our organization, leaders, and investors. The purpose of the organization is to partner with the business and do what we can to make them successful.
The FP&A mission is to provide scalable, data-orientated analysis and actional insight to drive proactive and reactive decision-making across the group. We deliver across 4 key pillars:
- Business partnering
- Monthly reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- M&A activities
- Pillar owner | Strategy and delivery:
- Manage delivery approach, including the use of technology.
- Build a performance narrative.
- Ensure output quality.
- Own FP&A relationships with key members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators (KPIs). Identify and illustrate areas of growth with hands-on data management and analysis
- Prepare presentations for the Board and the Senior Management Team
- Provide actionable insights to functional management teams and vertical MDs
- Drive material improvement, including the monthly reporting pack
- Support and drive sections of the budgeting and rolling forecast processes, if not owning the pillar directly
- Assist with strategic projects and decision support, including the development of financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Work with newly acquired businesses to realize synergies and growth opportunities as well as on-board to the FP&A reporting platform
- Work with the systems team to drive automation, dynamic BI, and data visualization
- Contribute to ERP implementation process and CRM reporting enhancement
- Ideally 2+ years’ FP&A experience
- Experience in a software/recurring revenue business is highly preferable
- Developed accounting knowledge, articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supported business to manage to plan
- Experience influencing decision-making processes
- Ability to think laterally and problem-solve, providing scalable solutions
- Ability to engage senior management in a credible fashion using data, analysis and insight
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with wider team members in a hands-on environment
- Very experienced Excel user (problem-solving in Excel vs being a calculator)
- Experienced PowerPoint user
- To be successful, a proactive, entrepreneurial, can-do attitude will be important
- Highly motivated and organized
- Interested in the bigger picture with the ability to pay attention to the small details
Come and join a motivated team in a growing technology company.