Position Summary: Priority Software seeks a creative and organized professional to serve as a graphic designer and video editor. The designer/editor will join Priority’s marketing team and create materials that advance our online/offline communications efforts, support our brand growth and drive lead generation.
As the marketing team builds in-house capacity, we seek candidates who value collaboration, creative solutions, and teamwork. The ideal candidate has proven work experience as a video editor and graphic designer and solid experience with design software, digital technology, and editing software.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements.
• Create designs, concepts, mockup layouts, illustrations, logos, and other designs.
• Be involved in all phases of video production: Creative, Pre-Production, Production, and Post Production.
• Edit and assemble raw materials into a finished product. (e.g., camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, animations, and visual effects.)
• Edit soundtracks to fit the flow, vibe, and pace for videos.
• Work with animation subcontractors to generate motion graphics.
• Work with the team members and other stakeholders to generate marketing collateral, including presentations, brochures, web pages, video case studies, testimonial clips, SM clips, product intros, event & PR videos, educational videos, and more.
• Take ownership over the company brand book and oversee adherence to brand guidelines.
• Operate a studio room
• At least two years of video editing and graphic design experience - global companies an advantage.
• Proven work experience as a video editor and graphic designer
• A strong demonstration portfolio of video editing skills and graphic designs (both print and digital)
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software (e.g., Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects etc.)
• Experience with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure while managing multiple tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and
• Familiarity with special effects and 3D – an advantage