- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment.
- Serve as the primary escalation point, providing guidance and resolution for complex situations, both technical and non-technical.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies to stay ahead of the curve and perfect our services.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the digital assets.
- You'll work on designing, developing, and maintaining microservices, ensuring proper communication between them and handling distributed system challenges.
- Closely work and collaborate with the executive management and their staff.
- 2+ years of experience as Team Lead
- 2+ years of experience with Golang development
- Experience with modern developer and DevOps environments, tools, and practices
- Experience in a cloud environment
- Experience with NoSQL databases is an advantage
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in computer science or SW Engineering is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Hebrew & English
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a global reach. If you are a visionary code team leader looking to make a significant impact in a leading Infra group in a software company, we would love to hear from you.