Maximize your reach and revenue with an advanced hotel Channel Manager
By connecting to major online travel agencies such as Expedia and Booking.com, as well as being a premier Booking Partner, Optima allows you to increase your property’s exposure and revenue. Not only that, but you can also connect with local agents for domestic tourism, implement a branded booking engine on your hotel’s website, and connect with additional channel managers to expand your reach even further. Optima’s Channel Manager allows you to synchronize your reservations calendar, easily adjust rates and restrictions, analyze reservations segmentation and make data-driven decisions to further boost your revenue.
Eliminate booking errors and maximize revenue
The channel manager streamlines the booking process with real-time reservation chart updates, automation rules, and limitless updates across multiple channels, reducing the risk of double bookings, prevents discrepancies, and ensuring every available room is sold.
Schedule a no-obligation call with one of our experts to get expert advice on how Priority can help streamline your operations.
Never miss a reservation
The Channel Manager seamlessly integrates into your reservation management system, updating your room inventory and price list in real-time to reflect new occupancy conditions. This ensures that every reservation that enters the hotel is immediately accounted for and up-to-date on all channels. With this integration, you’ll never miss a reservation and can confidently manage your property’s occupancy levels.
- Real-time integration with leading international sales channels for online bookings.
- Ability to sync entire or partial listings.
- Deep system integration capabilities between Optima and sales channels for seamless operations.
- Automated portal configuration for real-time channel management.
- Real-time dashboard for simple and effective reporting.
- 2-way OTA connections with pooled inventory for accurate availability.
- Accessible from anywhere and by anyone for easy management.
- Wide range of global online distribution channels for maximum exposure.