Integrate your procurement process
Priority’s Purchasing module for retail streamlines the procurement process and helps retailers manage suppliers effectively from start to finish. It integrates with the item catalog, inventory, and sales orders, providing real-time visibility of materials and demand for finished goods, allowing retailers to deliver goods to customers while staying within budget efficiently.
Gain a comprehensive view of all procurement activities across your organization
- Unrestricted access and enhanced visibility of documents throughout your organization
- Easily create procurement reports and dashboards to analyze trends, patterns, and anomalies, allowing you to adapt your processes to meet changing market dynamics
- Control expenditures with real-time access to spending and commitments in comparison to budgeted targets
Monitor your suppliers and optimize working processes
- Quickly access and extract supplier details, historical activities, monetary settlements, balances, and more, enabling you to make informed decisions and optimize your working processes with suppliers
- Specify single or multiple delivery dates and other valuable order and customer information, rendering the entire PO issuing process faster, easier, and more efficient.
- Optimize supplier management and procurement control by balancing sales demands, buying processes, and inventory controls to nurture relationships and increase trust with suppliers while effectively utilizing their capabilities and capacities.
Automate procurement, and streamline inventory planning
- Streamline the procurement process by setting up automated order workflows and approval sequences, speeding up the PO approval process, and ensuring that no steps are missed.
- Automate purchasing and reduce errors by creating scheduled auto-purchasing orders with minimal human intervention.
- Limit approval authority based on roles, project type, department, or value ($), for requisitions, purchase orders, receipts, and invoices.