Join a company that you can be proud of!
Priority Software is a dynamic, international, growing software company, financially backed by solid private equity firms. With offices in the US, UK, Belgium, and Israel and a global network of business partners, Priority empowers 75,000 customers in 40 countries with smart and intuitive business management platforms that drive accelerated organizational growth.
Priority has a consistent track-record of strong organic growth, combined with both inorganic growth and acquisitions. In order to achieve our on-going business objectives, we need to continue to deliver both organic growth through our existing business units and accelerate inorganic growth through mergers &acquisitions.
We are looking for a Business Development / M&A Lead to play a significant role in prospecting for opportunities, executing deals and integrating acquired companies into Priority Software. The position will collaborate closely with international colleagues and local team members on global cross-selling efforts.
• Manage M&A efforts through pipeline evaluation, modelling, valuation, due diligence, negotiation and closing activities, working with both the management team and investors.
• Analyze and evaluate markets, industries, as well as companies and solutions.
• Help expand our M&A pipeline.
• Initiate first contact with potential sellers and conduct initial meetings.
• Build and refine complex financial models for company valuation purposes.
• Perform ad-hoc financial analyses for a range of strategic and M&A initiatives for the Board.
• Support term sheet negotiations to ensure optimal contract terms.
• Manage the due diligence process, supported by external advisors.
• Coordinate the post-merger integration activities to ensure that the acquired companies are smoothly integrated into the organization and culture.
• Provide strategic decision support and business planning.
• Relevant academic background
• 5-7 years of experience in an M&A environment - investment banking, M&A advisory, corporate finance, transaction services or a comparable corporate development role.
• Exposure to the entire M&A and DD processes
• Ability to nurture a deal and develop a relationship with sellers
• Independent thinker who can handle multiple, concurrent projects
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Pragmatic, can-do attitude
• Good business understanding acumen and strong commercial sense
• Accurate and precise
• Exposure to debt financing and/or external funding a plus
• English and Hebrew at a native level
• European language skills a plus
• Previous software industry experience – added value
• Full position, flexible hours are needed