The Priority ERP Consultant’s primary goal is to ensure that Priority ERP software is implemented as smoothly and efficiently as possible, and to develop and manage customizations. The Priority ERP Consultant is responsible for administrating each phase of the implementation process in order to deliver on schedule, while maintaining a high level of quality, and effectively leading implementation participants.
The Priority ERP Consultant brings value to the implementation process through their direct experience and knowledge of ERP software implementation.
The Priority ERP Consultant Role:
• Lead the full ERP implementation process
• Learn about our clients' specific and unique requirements through thorough discussions and fact-finding meetings
• Identify and develop business processes and demonstrate good writing skills
• Interact with Priority's internal development team to address software customizations as needed
• Lead process reviews and discuss software configuration with clients
• Customize Priority ERP solutions to meet predefined requirements, as needed
• Prepare necessary project documentations associated with the implementation such as user manuals, standard operating procedures, customer status reports and issue logs, project timelines, and testing materials
• Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with customers
• Train users in specific modules of the Priority ERP application
In addition, the Priority ERP Consultant will:
• Provide pre-sales support as needed
• Provide technical assistance to our regional partners
• Support internal projects as requested
Priority ERP Consultant Requirements
• 3-5 years’ experience as an ERP Consultant
• Experience working as a trainer/implementer of ERP or related business software preferred
• Excellent knowledge and keen understanding of ERP system modules and processes
• Project leadership skills and customer management experience – advantage
• Strong finance, accounting, and/or MRP skills – advantage
Position may require occasional travel to customer sites in the US in post-Covid scenarios.
Priority Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer