Priority Software is a leading, cloud-based SaaS, global ERP software and application solutions provider, with over 10,000 customers worldwide. Our software provides flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for companies of all sizes and industries. Priority's innovative business solutions are unique in their ability to adapt to our customers’ business processes and workflows bringing significant efficiency and improved customer satisfaction.
To accelerate our growth in the European market, we are in search of a sales and goal driven SDR to support our sales team. The SDR’s primary focus is to generate demand for Priority solutions and services through a mix of inbound calls and outbound prospecting. You will be the first contact and introduction to Priority Software for many prospects.
• Qualify prospects and produce quality leads for the Priority sales team.
• Perform database and record keeping activities.
• Develop sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
• Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to leads inquiries generated from advertisements.
• Qualify leads to generate and drive sales.
• Move solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
• Present preliminary product information to potential customers once you have identified their needs.
• Follow-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not move forward in the sales process.
• Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
• Collaborate with sales to ensure the company's sales pipeline goals and are met.
• Fluent, mother-tongue level Dutch required
• Ability to demonstrate time management, telesales skills and knowledge of Priority products and services (training provided).
• Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Professional level of spoken and written English preferred
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Ability to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate using business and technical concepts.
• Desire for a long-term career in sales preferred.
• Two years relevant sales development experience; software industry preferred.
• A bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, business, or related field.